Get in front of design professionals 24/7.
For professional designations requiring continuing education, AEC Daily is the industry leader, having developed close to 3,000 CE courses.
We follow evolving AIA standards and can provide expert guidance to:
- Convert existing courses to CE credit courses
- Consolidate different content
- Create new courses
- Develop nano courses
AEC Daily fully manages your CE with Online:
- Tracking and reporting all credits
- Issuing certificates
AEC Daily maintains over 4 million user sessions every year and understands what learners and building product manufacturers need.
AEC Daily reaches the widest range of Certification partners
AEC Daily’s proprietary CE Technology Platform
Central to AEC Daily’s leadership in the industry is our unique and proprietary Stats Site
- Provides rich information on learners and their specifying intentions
- Event file option is a secure tool enabling movement of learner data to your internal network
Our education team and course creators exceed the expectations of learners and the standards set by AIA.
- Director of Education is an architect and LEED AP®
- Dedicated interior designer on staff
- Staff architect is supported by a team of:
- Professional educators
- Project managers
- Education program developers including WELL AP
- Online learning specialists
- Design experts
- Professional editors
- Architectural professionals review the supplied content/material with you to decide on course framework; you are assigned a dedicated course developer.
“We could not have asked for a better team to provide such a high level of engagement and impact. We highly recommend working with the AEC Daily Team to optimize your AIA/CES presentation success!”
“AEC Daily supplies us with the metrics and statistics that help us to grow new relationships with specifiers and design professionals throughout the country.”
LEED AP® and the LEED AP logos are trademarks owned by the U.S. Green Building Council and are used with permission. International WELL Building Institute™ and the related logo are trademarked used with permission from the International WELL Building Institute™.